Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
- Wake Up and Smell the … Roses
- Webcasting public meetings is a growing trend. Not in Kirkland.
- Town should not have paid councillor’s legal fees: Quebec
- Should elected officials use public funds to sue their critics?
- How Much Would That Be Per One Kirkland Citizen?
- News from Beaconsfield
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 3
- Kirkland homeowner resists pipe inspection
- Kirkland approves pay hike for members of council
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 2
Category Archives: Personal Opinion
A citizen of Kirkland Mr.Kumar graciously agreed to share his letter to Councillor Zito. His decision regarding the commemorative history book recently distributed by the Town Hall deserves to be followed by all citizens. Nari Kumar, … Continue reading
There was a comment left by LT on the “About” page recently. KCA welcomes all opinions whenever they are sincere and left by citizens who do not hide their identity. If it were as simple as “the bad work of private contractors” I … Continue reading
I’m an American citizen who has been living in Kirkland for seven years. One of the first things to strike me when I purchased a home here was the property tax rate. I found it to be unusually high. And … Continue reading
I have been a resident of the City of Kirkland for 15 years and unfortunately, like many others, I am affected by the cross connected sewage problem that the City of Kirkland is currently experiencing. The city has offered to … Continue reading