Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
- Wake Up and Smell the … Roses
- Webcasting public meetings is a growing trend. Not in Kirkland.
- Town should not have paid councillor’s legal fees: Quebec
- Should elected officials use public funds to sue their critics?
- How Much Would That Be Per One Kirkland Citizen?
- News from Beaconsfield
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 3
- Kirkland homeowner resists pipe inspection
- Kirkland approves pay hike for members of council
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 2
Category Archives: BCA
Beaconsfield faces legal costs over denied access to information by Albert Kramberger | The Gazette | August 19, 2014 Request was to access former mayor David Pollock’s agenda – read the article here.
by Victor Schukhov, The Montreal Gazette, 15 March 2014. Sometimes, West Island headlines are so close together that one can’t see that they are solutions to each other’s problems. You know, like telling the trees from the forest. Take Kirkland, … Continue reading
In Kirkland, we sign under every word of the Communique issued by our neighbors. English version follows. Association des Citoyens de Beaconsfield (ACB) Beaconsfield (Québec), 4 juin 2013 Il est temps de mettre fin aux réunions du caucus. L’Association des … Continue reading
From Ste-Anne – by Albert Kramberger, The Gazette, May 29, 2013. If nothing else, this shows that municipal politicians are not free to do whatever they want.
More from Beaconsfield – by Albert Kramberger, The Gazette, May 20, 2013. It seems not everyone is pleased Montreal police have been keeping watch over Beaconsfield council meetings, though the mayor says public proceedings are proving to be more civil. … Continue reading