Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
- Wake Up and Smell the … Roses
- Webcasting public meetings is a growing trend. Not in Kirkland.
- Town should not have paid councillor’s legal fees: Quebec
- Should elected officials use public funds to sue their critics?
- How Much Would That Be Per One Kirkland Citizen?
- News from Beaconsfield
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 3
- Kirkland homeowner resists pipe inspection
- Kirkland approves pay hike for members of council
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 2
Daily Archives: April 11, 2014
Albert Kramberger, The Gazette, April 10, 2014 Without any fanfare, Kirkland council gave final approval to a move that will see their salary increase by just over 20 per cent on Monday. The mayor’s remuneration has been increased to $46,617 … Continue reading