Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
- Wake Up and Smell the … Roses
- Webcasting public meetings is a growing trend. Not in Kirkland.
- Town should not have paid councillor’s legal fees: Quebec
- Should elected officials use public funds to sue their critics?
- How Much Would That Be Per One Kirkland Citizen?
- News from Beaconsfield
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 3
- Kirkland homeowner resists pipe inspection
- Kirkland approves pay hike for members of council
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 2
Monthly Archives: March 2014
An open question to Mayor Gibson Dear Mr. Gibson, During your electoral campaign you mentioned to me and to pretty much everybody in Kirkland that your goal is to make the work of the Council transparent. In particular, you … Continue reading
by Victor Schukhov, The Montreal Gazette, 15 March 2014. Sometimes, West Island headlines are so close together that one can’t see that they are solutions to each other’s problems. You know, like telling the trees from the forest. Take Kirkland, … Continue reading
From The Gazette, by Cheryl Cornacchia, 11 March 2014. Plans to open a farmers market in Kirkland were dashed again this week even though the town is now reviewing an antiquated bylaw that could pave the way for the sale … Continue reading