Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
Sign up for updates
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 3
- Kirkland homeowner resists pipe inspection
- Kirkland approves pay hike for members of council
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 2
- Mike, that’s transparency!
- Hey Kirkland, here’s a solution for you
- Kirkland on CBC Daybreak (with AUDIO)
- Council’s 20% pay raises ‘reasonable’: Kirkland mayor
- Kirkland plans 20 per cent salary hike for mayor, councillors
Daily Archives: April 5, 2012
Two quotes about the Superior Court ruling to dismiss the case against Sergei Brovkin: Julius Grey, lawyer: “The city was told it can’t stop citizens from protesting its activities. We think of this as a good precedent for all of … Continue reading
The West Island Gazette, 4 April 2012: Kirkland appeals ruling that put end to its suit against blogger, by Albert Kramberger. The West Island Gazette, 4 April 2012: Kirkland sues 2 residents over crossed pipes, by Albert Kramberger. CBC News, 3 April 2012: Homeowner … Continue reading