Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
Sign up for updates
- At least we beat Beaconsfield
- News from Neighbours
- Next Council meeting is on Monday, November 11.
- CTV: Off-island and suburban Montreal mayoral results
- Live Kirkland election results – 2013
- You must be kidding
- Kirkland Elections in the Media
- Who would you vote for Kirkland mayor if the election were held today?
- Why do they call him Meaney?
- A look at payday for West Island mayors and councillors
Daily Archives: April 5, 2012
Two quotes about the Superior Court ruling to dismiss the case against Sergei Brovkin: Julius Grey, lawyer: “The city was told it can’t stop citizens from protesting its activities. We think of this as a good precedent for all of … Continue reading
The West Island Gazette, 4 April 2012: Kirkland appeals ruling that put end to its suit against blogger, by Albert Kramberger. The West Island Gazette, 4 April 2012: Kirkland sues 2 residents over crossed pipes, by Albert Kramberger. CBC News, 3 April 2012: Homeowner … Continue reading