Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
Sign up for updates
- Must be a coincidence
- Decision to have cops keep eye on council meetings sparks outcry
- News from Beaconsfield
- West Island council races set to start heating up
- Two articles in the local press
- A LETTER TO YOUR LOCAL JOURNAL
- COUNCIL MEETING MONDAY 3 DECEMBER
- SUPPORT BEACONSFIELD
- Kirkland in the News
- Meeting TONIGHT!
Daily Archives: April 5, 2012
Two quotes about the Superior Court ruling to dismiss the case against Sergei Brovkin: Julius Grey, lawyer: “The city was told it can’t stop citizens from protesting its activities. We think of this as a good precedent for all of … Continue reading
The West Island Gazette, 4 April 2012: Kirkland appeals ruling that put end to its suit against blogger, by Albert Kramberger. The West Island Gazette, 4 April 2012: Kirkland sues 2 residents over crossed pipes, by Albert Kramberger. CBC News, 3 April 2012: Homeowner … Continue reading