Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
Sign up for updates
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 3
- Kirkland homeowner resists pipe inspection
- Kirkland approves pay hike for members of council
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 2
- Mike, that’s transparency!
- Hey Kirkland, here’s a solution for you
- Kirkland on CBC Daybreak (with AUDIO)
- Council’s 20% pay raises ‘reasonable’: Kirkland mayor
- Kirkland plans 20 per cent salary hike for mayor, councillors
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Next Council Meeting is on Monday 2 April at 8:00 PM. Please make your time. Bring your neighbors – and your questions. Together, we will have our questions answered!
To read the editorial in The Chronicle, March 14, 2012, click here.
Mike Finnerty interviewed Sergei Brovkin on Daybreak in relation to the recent decision of the Quebec Superior Court to dismiss the libel law suit brought against him by the Town of Kirkland. You can listen to the Daybreak interview here.
KCA General Meeting and Election of Executive Committee will take place on April14, at 1:00 pm, at Kirkland Chalet, 81 Park Ridge. Download complete nomination details and General Meeting Agenda.
The Chronicle: KIRKLAND LOSES LAWSUIT AGAINST BLOGGER New: Nice summary by our Ste-Anne neighbors. The Gazette: COUPLE WINS MORAL VICTORY IN CASE OVER DAMAGED HEDGE Two articles in the local press. Different as they may sound, they have a lot … Continue reading