Sign up for updates
Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
- Webcasting public meetings is a growing trend. Not in Kirkland.
- Town should not have paid councillor’s legal fees: Quebec
- Should elected officials use public funds to sue their critics?
- How Much Would That Be Per One Kirkland Citizen?
- News from Beaconsfield
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 3
- Kirkland homeowner resists pipe inspection
- Kirkland approves pay hike for members of council
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 2
- Mike, that’s transparency!
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Next Council Meeting is on Monday 2 April at 8:00 PM. Please make your time. Bring your neighbors – and your questions. Together, we will have our questions answered!
To read the editorial in The Chronicle, March 14, 2012, click here.
Mike Finnerty interviewed Sergei Brovkin on Daybreak in relation to the recent decision of the Quebec Superior Court to dismiss the libel law suit brought against him by the Town of Kirkland. You can listen to the Daybreak interview .
KCA General Meeting and Election of Executive Committee will take place on April14, at 1:00 pm, at Kirkland Chalet, 81 Park Ridge. Download complete nomination details and General Meeting Agenda.
The Chronicle: KIRKLAND LOSES LAWSUIT AGAINST BLOGGER New: Nice summary by our Ste-Anne neighbors. The Gazette: COUPLE WINS MORAL VICTORY IN CASE OVER DAMAGED HEDGE Two articles in the local press. Different as they may sound, they have a lot … Continue reading