Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
Sign up for updates
- News from Beaconsfield
- West Island council races set to start heating up
- Two articles in the local press
- A LETTER TO YOUR LOCAL JOURNAL
- COUNCIL MEETING MONDAY 3 DECEMBER
- SUPPORT BEACONSFIELD
- Kirkland in the News
- Meeting TONIGHT!
- Lettre à M. Meaney, maire de Kirkland
- No appeal for city of Kirkland against resident
Daily Archives: December 21, 2011
Another article in The Chronicle: Kirkland resident consults with lawyer over traffic issue. Julius Grey to look into Kirkland citizens’ rights. Also, in The Gazette: “Montreal lawyer Julius Grey looking at case of Henri Daoust St. residents” – by Cheryl Cornacchia, and … Continue reading