Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
Sign up for updates
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 3
- Kirkland homeowner resists pipe inspection
- Kirkland approves pay hike for members of council
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 2
- Mike, that’s transparency!
- Hey Kirkland, here’s a solution for you
- Kirkland on CBC Daybreak (with AUDIO)
- Council’s 20% pay raises ‘reasonable’: Kirkland mayor
- Kirkland plans 20 per cent salary hike for mayor, councillors
Daily Archives: December 21, 2011
Another article in The Chronicle: Kirkland resident consults with lawyer over traffic issue. Julius Grey to look into Kirkland citizens’ rights. Also, in The Gazette: “Montreal lawyer Julius Grey looking at case of Henri Daoust St. residents” – by Cheryl Cornacchia, and … Continue reading