Sign up for updates
Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
- FRANCOIS VAQUE – CANDIDAT MARGUERITE BOURGEOYS 2014
- Webcasting public meetings is a growing trend. Not in Kirkland.
- Town should not have paid councillor’s legal fees: Quebec
- Should elected officials use public funds to sue their critics?
- How Much Would That Be Per One Kirkland Citizen?
- News from Beaconsfield
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 3
- Kirkland homeowner resists pipe inspection
- Kirkland approves pay hike for members of council
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 2
Daily Archives: December 21, 2011
Another article in The Chronicle: Kirkland resident consults with lawyer over traffic issue. Julius Grey to look into Kirkland citizens’ rights. Also, in The Gazette: “Montreal lawyer Julius Grey looking at case of Henri Daoust St. residents” – by Cheryl Cornacchia, and … Continue reading