Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
- Wake Up and Smell the … Roses
- Webcasting public meetings is a growing trend. Not in Kirkland.
- Town should not have paid councillor’s legal fees: Quebec
- Should elected officials use public funds to sue their critics?
- How Much Would That Be Per One Kirkland Citizen?
- News from Beaconsfield
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 3
- Kirkland homeowner resists pipe inspection
- Kirkland approves pay hike for members of council
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 2
Daily Archives: December 13, 2011
Kirkland Mayor John Meaney and Council have finally been exposed. They are bullies masquerading as elected officials. This week they gave us an impressive display of “THE KIRKLAND WAY” at work, meant to shock and awe residents of Henri-Daoust Street … Continue reading
If nothing else, Monday’s Town Council Meeting was very informative at so many different levels. Of course the usual suspects of crossed sewer pipes and traffic dominated question period with the entertainment/drama for the evening provided by Councillor Domenico Zito’s … Continue reading