Your support & contribution will help make Kirkland a better place to live!
Sign up for updates
- Kirkland approves pay hike for members of council
- Mike, that’s transparency! – take 2
- Mike, that’s transparency!
- Hey Kirkland, here’s a solution for you
- Kirkland on CBC Daybreak (with AUDIO)
- Council’s 20% pay raises ‘reasonable’: Kirkland mayor
- Kirkland plans 20 per cent salary hike for mayor, councillors
- At least we beat Beaconsfield
- News from Neighbours
Daily Archives: December 13, 2011
Kirkland Mayor John Meaney and Council have finally been exposed. They are bullies masquerading as elected officials. This week they gave us an impressive display of “THE KIRKLAND WAY” at work, meant to shock and awe residents of Henri-Daoust Street … Continue reading
If nothing else, Monday’s Town Council Meeting was very informative at so many different levels. Of course the usual suspects of crossed sewer pipes and traffic dominated question period with the entertainment/drama for the evening provided by Councillor Domenico Zito’s … Continue reading